2022 Consortium becomes sole shareholder of Veja Mate wind farm

2022 Consortium becomes sole shareholder of Veja Mate wind farm

In 2019, a consortium formed by Commerz Real, Ingka Group, KGAL and ALH Group bought 80% of the shares and became the major shareholder in the 402 MW Offshore Project “Veja Mate”. The consortium has recently acquired the remaining 20% of the shares from Siemens Project Ventures.

“We would like to thank Siemens Project Ventures. Since the beginning of this unique project Siemens Project Ventures have proven itself as a competent and reliable partner and have played an important role in ensuring a successful cooperation. At the same time, we are pleased with the confidence the consortium has placed in our company and we are convinced to find all answers required to future challenges and providing significant value for our stakeholders” Stefan Klett, Managing Director (CEO) Veja Mate Offshore Project GmbH.

About Veja Mate Offshore Project GmbH:

Veja Mate is a 402 MW, 1,9 bn EUR offshore wind project owned by the VM Offshore Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH. The wind farm is located about 95 km NW from Borkum Island and is producing over 1,6 TWh of green, renewable electricity annually.

For more information, contact pr@vejamate.de or visit our website at www.vejamate.de